The 200 International Korean Food Guide app introduces 200 traditional Korean dishes to people around the world.
1. Translation of 200 Korean dishes in four different languages
- Provides the names of 200 Korean dishes favored by people around the world in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese
- Provides the names of the dishes accompanied with descriptions brief enough to be used on menus in Korean restaurants
- Includes Korean menu items in 20 categories
2. Recipes of over 50 Korean dishes in Korean and English
- Provides main ingredients, characteristic taste, recipes, and other related information along with photos
3. Information in many languages
- Available in four different languages (Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese)
4. Easy to search index
- Index of the names of Korean dishes transcribed in four different languages
- Search in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese
We hope that people interested in Korean dishes find the 200 Korean Food Guide app useful.
For more information, please visit the Korean Food Foundation website: http://www.hansik.org/en/index.do
Copyright © 2015 by Korean Food Foundation
Developed and designed by: MezzoMedia
International KoreanFood Guide is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-08. The program can be installed on Android.
International KoreanFood Guide (version 1.0.3) has a file size of 49.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.